MINIMALLY INVASIVE BODY CONTOURING
Minimal Invasive Body Liposculpture
- applied alone to achieve tightening/three-dimensional tissue remodeling
- can be applied together with liposuction, when the fat removal is going to be so large that it will cause skin sagging. In this case, by applying immediately after liposuction, we can prevent sagging.
Liposuction and tightening at the same time
Minimally invasive treatments
Nowadays, the demands for better and better results with less and less invasive methods bring to the fore a new part of plastic surgery, called ?minimally invasive plastic surgery?.
In this category there are treatments for body and the person, enabling patients to obtain the most beautiful result without surgical scars and without long recovery times. Lifting, improving the shape and toning of the abdomen, neck, face, arms, thighs, breasts and knees can now be done through tiny incisions.
But who is this category of treatments aimed at?
These treatments basically come to meet the needs of 3 major categories:
- Those that have no indication for surgery because the relaxation is not so great as to justify the use of incisions. In other words, younger people who see signs of sagging in their face and body, but feel it is too early to do anything invasive to correct it.
- Those who, for their own reasons, do not want to undergo surgery under any circumstances (either because they are afraid, or because they have health problems, or for other reasons), even though they have an indication for it. Although the results may not be as impressive as those of surgery, minimally invasive treatments are a very good solution.
- Those who, after liposuction surgery, have problems with surface disorders or even sagging.
In minimally invasive plastic surgery, bipolar ultrasound technology is used as well as depth-adjustable fractional ultrasound technology.
The tightening of the skin and the underlying tissues offered by minimally invasive treatments reaches up to 36%, as demonstrated by clinical studies in the largest and most prestigious scientific journals, greater than any other method. The treatment can demonstrably improve areas of sagging that are traditionally problematic.
The use of fractional ultrasound can further enhance the above treatment or can be a separate treatment that can be done in a few minutes in the office using a simple anaesthetic cream.